We only accept the application of the residence from states of Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, and Wisconsin.
Your Subtitle text

China Visa_Q Type 

China Visa expediting service, works directly with the Consulate-General of the People's Republic 
of China in Chicago to expedite China Visa, such as tourist, business, student, work, crew, and transit type. We offer reasonable and competitive price, your regular visa service rate start from $14.99 (plus government fees).

 Q1 Type

The intended duration of stay in China exceeds 180 days.

Q2 Type
 The intended duration of stay in China is no more than 180 days.

 China Q Visa Application Instruction

To expedite your China Visa Service, please prepare following documents and send it by mail or stop by our office.

1. You must send the actual passport. The passport must have at least another six (6) months validity remaining before expiration and has at least two complete blank visa page for the visa stamp.

Note: The last three pages on the U.S. passport are not visa pages and are not acceptable. If your passport doesn't meet the requirement, please contact us for passport services.

2. Complete Visa Application Form: Download, completely fill-out and sign China visa application form. One form per applicant.
From January 1st, 2014, all information only accept Type Format in "Visa Application Form". If you have difficult in filling the forms by computer, please fill in the form by writing and we will convert it to an electronic format. An additional $15 service fee will apply.

3. Photograph: You must provide one 2 x 2 passport type photo. The photo should be recent, front view, bard-head, full face and against a light background. 

Note: Different size, xerox copy and homemade photo will be rejected by Embassy. 

4. Proof of Legal Stay or Residence Status 
(applicable to those not applying for the visa in their country of citizenship)

If you are not applying for the visa in the country of your citizenship, you must provide the original and photocopy of your valid certificates or visa of stay, residence, employment or student status, or other valid certificates of legal staying provided by the relevant authorities of the country where you are currently staying.

5. Photocopy of previous Chinese passports or previous Chinese visas

(applicable to foreign citizens those who were Chinese citizens and have obtained foreign citizenship)

If you are applying for a Chinese visa for the first time, you should provide your previous Chinese passport held and a photocopy of its data page.

If you have obtained Chinese visas before and want to apply for a Chinese visa with a renewed foreign passport that does not contain any Chinese visa, you should present the photocopy of the previous passport's data page and the photo page if it is separate, as well as the previous Chinese visa page. (If your name on the current passport differs from that on the previous one, you must provide an official document of name change.) For details, please read below.

Case One: You used to be a Chinese Citizen, but since you immigrate to America, you have never obtained any China Visa. It is required to provide original copy of China Passport, along with current original copy of your U.S. passport.

Case Two: You used to be a Chinese Citizen. Your current U.S. passport does not have any China Visa (but your older U.S. passport has). It is required to submit a photocopy of China Visa on your old U.S. passport, along with original copy of current U.S. passport.   


1. If you were used to be a China Citizen and held one China Passport before. Also, you need to mail us one copy of your old China Passport along with other documents stated above.

2. If the applicant is of U.S. citizen, and the spouse is a Chinese citizen, and the spouse is in China. The applicant can apply "24 Month Multiple Entry". Please provide the copy of your 
Marriage Certification and Spouse's China Passport/or Spouse's China ID. 
情况二,申请者为美国国籍,并且与中国籍配偶结婚,并且该配偶在中国。可以申请两年多次往返的旅行签 证,但是需要提供<<

Child: At least one of the parents was used to be a China Citizen. Please provide us the hard-copy of both    parents' current passports, one copy of Child's Birth Certificate, along with other documents. 


6. Required Documents:

 Q1 Visa

For family reunion, the following documents are required:

(1) An invitation letter issued by a Chinese citizen or a foreign citizen with a Chinese permanent residence permit who lives in China. The invitation letter should contain:
     a) Information on the applicant (full name, gender, date of birth, etc.)
     b) Information on the visit ( purpose of visit, intended arrival date, place(s) of intended residence, intended duration of residence, arrival and departure dates, relations between the applicant and the inviting entity or individual, financial source for expenditures)
     c) Information on the inviting individual (name, contact telephone number, address, official
stamp, signature of legal representative or the inviting individual, etc.)

(2) Photocopy of Chinese ID of the inviting individual or foreign passport and permanent
residence permit.

(3) Original and photocopy of certification (marriage certificate, birth certificate, certification of kinship issued by Public Security Bureau or notarized certification of kinship) showing the relationship of family members between applicant and inviting individual.

“Family members” refers to spouses, parents, sons, daughters, spouses of sons or daughters,
brothers, sisters, grandparents, grandsons, granddaughters and parents-in-law.

For foster care, the following documents are required:

(1)Foster entrustment notarization issued by Chinese Embassies/Consulates General in foreign countries or Foster Care Power of Attorney notarized and authenticated in the country of residence or in China.

(2)Original and photocopy of the consignor’s passport(s), as well as the original and photocopy of certification (marriage certificate, birth certificate, certification of kinship issued by Public Security Bureau or notarized certification of kinship) notarized and authenticated certification showing the relationship between parents or guardians and children.

(3) A letter of consent on foster care issued by the trustee living in China who has agreed to provide foster care services and a photocopy of the ID of the trustee.

(4) A photocopy of the certificate indicating the permanent residence status abroad of the parent(s) when the child was born, provided that either or both parents of the child are Chinese citizens.

We kindly remind you that:
Holders of Q1 Visa shall, within 30 days from the date of their entry, apply to the exit / entry administrations of public security organs under local people’s governments at or above the
county level in the proposed places of residence for foreigners’ residence permits.

 Q2 Visa

(1) An invitation letter issued by a Chinese citizen or a foreign citizen with a Chinese permanent residence permit who lives in China. The invitation letter should contain:
     a) Information on the applicant (full name, gender, date of birth, etc.)
     b) Information on the visit (purpose of visit, arrival and departure dates, place(s) to be visited, relations between the applicant and the inviting individual, financial source for expenditures)
     c) Information on the inviting individual (name, contact number, address, signature etc.)

(2) Photocopy of Chinese ID or foreign passport and permanent residence permit of the
inviting individual

7. Complete CNO_China_Visa_Order_Form: CNO_China_Visa_App_Form.pdf
178.7 KB
 to print out, completely fill-out, and sign CNO Order form.

If you cannot view the page, please download Adobe Acrobat Reader.

8. Total Fees (Consulate Fee+Service Fee)+Return Shipping

Please check the following table for Consulate Fee and Service Fee:

China Q Visa Price Chart
Validity  Entries  Service Type  Consulate Fee  Service Fee 
3 Months   1 4-5 days   $140 $19.99  Now $14.99 
3 Months   1 2-3 days   $160
6 Months   2 4-5 days 
$140 $24.99  Now $19.99 
6 Months
 2 2-3 days   $160
6 Months   Multiple 4-5 days 
$140  $24.99  Now $19.99
6 Months   Multiple 2-3 days
12 Months   Multiple  4-5 days   $140  $29.99  Now $24.99 
12 Months  Multiple  2-3 days
 $160 $59.99 
*10 Years
Multiple  4-5 days   $140  $49.99

Return Shipping Option & Fee:

IMPORTANT: Please mail your documents along with one return Fedex/ UPS/USPS Express prepaid envelope; we do not accept to use regular mail as your return shipping. The return mailing fee should already be paid, and return mailing form should be completed. (Due to mailing prices may vary according to the different distances between us, it is fair and efficient for youself to provide us one returning envelope.)

The service date refers the time span we spend to process your case. It starts from the next day we receive your documents, and count business days only (exclude weekend and holidays, sending or receiving the mail). 

9. Pay Methods: You may pay the total fee with money order, or cashier's check. You can write the total amount on one check or money order. 

 Please Note: We do not accept any personal check or credit card.
10. Send us Above Documents and Fees to:
               Chicago Notary Office
               2314 S. Wentworth Ave. Suite #2R
               Chicago, Illinois 60616
Website Builder